We take seriously both your business with us and your confidence in how we securely manage your privacy when you do business with us. We work hard to gain your support and will do all we can to ensure your experience with us exceeds your expectations.
The privacy protocols we employ regarding our web site are:
- For each visitor to our site, our server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the specific e-mail address.
- We compile aggregate information on the pages consumers visit, any information volunteered by the consumer, and all purchases made from our e-store.
- The information collected is used to improve the content of our site and is not shared with any other organizations.
- We do not engage cookies, unless you use the “login” feature of our system. If you do login, cookies are set only to keep track of your user account.
- If you do not want to receive future e-mails from us, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and typing “Unsubscribe” in the subject window.
- If our information practices should change at any time, we will post the policy changes to this site. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our site periodically.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you through our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us at email@example.com.